Are you planning your best friend’s Bachelorette party? If yes, then we are sure that your excitement levels are soaring high! After all, soon she will get the ‘Mrs.’ tag and embark upon an all new phase of her life. Now that you and the whole bridal squad are chosen to plan an epic bachelorette party, it is indeed time to live up to her expectations and give the bride bestie, her most fun and memorable night ever.
We have come out with some really fun bachelorette games you can play with your girl squad to begin the crazy night.
Here’s our list of the Bachelorette games you cannot miss –
1. Never Have I Ever – This one is aimed at getting all those secrets out – be it how crazy or dirty they are! The game is easy to play, one person says “Never have I ever…” and those who have done it – take a shot. It’s super fun as you hear everyone spilling all that they have done. After all a bachelorette is incomplete without all the gossip! 😀
2. Pre Drink & The Bar – The idea of Pre-drinking and then hitting the bar is another idea to plan a perfect bachelorette night. Who knows what all other games you will be playing next along with some mad dancing to your favorite songs hitting the dance floor. We swear by the next day added hangover you will have recalling all the fun you had the previous night! Endless memories will be created by then.
3. Car O BAR – Yes! You heard it right. Ever imagined whizzing through the roads with your girl squad in a hired luxury wheeler. It’s crazy fun and makes you do all goofy and eye-catching stuff you never though of. Sing your hearts out, pre drink with your girls, play never have I ever and all the fun things you ever thought of. But yes -make sure you pick a chauffeur driven car (after all safety is important as well)! Loving the idea already – Time for some Car O Bar girls!
4. Spaa-arty – Now that’s something you must have never though of. Every bride goes through some amount of adrenaline rush before her big day arrives and being your bride bestie’s favorite person – you should plan something which would just freshen her more and make her feel happier about everything. Spaa-arty is basically chilling in the spa with your girl gang and pampering your bride bestie like never before. Relax yourselves, sip some good wine with your favorite music on and you girls are good to go!
5. Musical Night – Not every bachelorette party is about hitting the clubs and getting drunk. You can very much stay at home and still have all the fun. It’s time to put on those pyjamas you recently bought in bulk, order in some awesome food, and set up the karaoke set to sing your heart out. You can do a theme around it by using props like fur boas, neon sticks, hula hoops and more to make it crazier. That’s what best friends are for!
These are the awesome ideas for your best friend’s bachelorette for an unforgettable evening full of crazy excitement, constant giggles, spilling drinks, lot of dancing and much more – that makes it special for the bride-to-be.. So get excited and don’t forget to update all the fun on your SnapChat story (Follow us their by entering the username: wedwise). 😀
Featured image source: Getty Images